This service is great for brides and grooms that have already organised, planned and booked the majority of items on their wedding agenda but want to enjoy the exciting lead up to their special day and may require some loose ends tied up.
6 weeks prior to your wedding day we will meet with you to discuss what has already been booked and planned and determine what is required to do to ensure your day runs smoothly. From here our Planners will work on your wedding right up to the day itself, ensuring suppliers are confirmed and booked, guests have returned their rsvps as well as carrying out the following:
- Manage all remaining wedding related administration
- Provide ongoing telephone and email support
- Examine your plans so far and determine what other requirements need to be arranged
- Create a detailed list of items that need to be arranged and finalised
- Create a detailed schedule of your wedding day including emergency contact numbers and other relevant details and distribute to the bride and groom and all suppliers to ensure everyone knows the schedule of the day
- Contact all suppliers to confirm details of the wedding day
For peace of mind on your wedding day we can provide two Wedding Planners to carry out the following:
- Decorate your venue and set up on the day
- Attend the day itself to ensure everything runs smoothly. Our Planners will also act as point of contact for guests and suppliers so you can enjoy your day, stress free
*We provide a discounted price from our on the day assistance when coupled with this package.
PACKAGE COST including our on the day assistance: £950
PACKAGE COST not including our on the day assistance: £650